Friday, June 6, 2008

Pagoda is a little fruity


Pagoda is a little fruity, originally uploaded by <@m@nd@>.

Pagoda is a very special girl. She is a Lilac Lynx point with White Sphynx, one of the rarest colors/patterns you will find in hairless cats. She was born to China (not Chyna) and William on May 21st 2007. She was the smallest in a litter of five so I had to hand feed her for several weeks of her life. She was allowed to sleep with her brothers and sisters and learn her manners from her first time mother. Pagoda never really treated her mother like a mother...she had imprinted on humans...so us humans had to teach her how to be a cat (litter box, biting manners, unecessary roughness etc.). Well, I got so attached to my little hairless daughter that I decided she would live with me forever. Now Pagoda is actually on the large side for her breed and she hasn't quite reached a year old. She lives here in Manistee, MI along with her half sister Tina (from another mother) who was also the runt of her litter. She has a full brother in California and one in Ohio who she has not seen since she was 11 weeks old and a half brother living in SE Michigan who she keeps in contact with. Some of Pagodas nick names are Goady, The Goat (she will eat anything) and stinky (she gets gas sometimes because of her eating habits).

1 comment:

[rich] said...

:-) not so sure about them hairless cats - I don't think they will catch on ;-)

See ya

PS - Glad you like the hello kitty star wars set (I did them for my little one last year) never got around to doing them all...